Account Manager / Bookkeeper - Ashford
Full Job Description
Are you an experienced Accounts Manager/Bookkeeper looking to take your next steps with a successful company in this new year? Our Ashford based client is an established production company, having been in the market for over 50 years and looking for an Accounts Manager/Bookkeeper to join its team.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Inputing Customer/Supplier Invoices.
* Making BACS payments.
* Balance Month End Reports.
* Balance VAT monthly for quarterly tax return.
* End of year Accounts.
* Preparing monthly reports to present to the MD and yearly for the auditors.
* Credit Control.
* Payroll weekly/monthly for all employees using SAGE Payroll.
* Balancing petty cash weekly.
* Report in to the Managing Director.
You will have proven experience within a similar role, using SAGE and Sage Payroll. Be keen to be part of a fantastic team, along with supporting the Managing Director with Administrative tasks on a daily basis that may arise.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, Pension, 30 days annual leave.
Interviews available immediately!
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.