Full Job Description
Are you an AAT Qualified or Part Qualified but experienced Finance Assistant seeking a new opportunity?
An established Accountancy Practice, based in Canterbury, require a new team member to join the firm and provide professional financial support, in-house and to their clients.
Main Duties include:
* Processing Payroll
* Sales Ledger
* Purchase Ledger
* Nominal Ledger
* Completing VAT returns
* Bank Reconciliations
* Nominal ledger reconciliations
* Cross company invoicing
* Preparation of associated company accounts
* Processing of time sheets
* Liaising with clients via e-mail and phone
* Updating and maintaining client spread sheets (Accuracy is essential, as involves Clients funds)
* Other adhoc general duties
Required Qualifications and Education:
* AAT Qualified (ideally to Level 4)
* 2 Years Post Qualification Experience
* Educated to high level
Necessary Skills for the Role:
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work load
* Proficiency using Excel is a must
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Sage payroll would also be advantageous
Hours of work - 9am - 5.30pm (Monday to Friday)
No Parking on site
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Kent's Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.