Holiday Camp and Lettings Rep
Full Job Description
Are you driven? Keen to learn? Wanting to develop your career in events management or perhaps you have worked in Lettings and are keen to expand into events?
We are seeking a hands on, enthusiastic and organised individual to join a busy commercial department. You need to provide first class customer experience, supporting the Commercial Manager in two key areas of the business:
* Assisting on the day-to-day running of the residential and non-residential lettings on-site;
* Responding to enquiries, raising invoices, ensuring payments have been received and overseeing streamlining of reservations;
* Scheduling and overseeing necessary transport journeys for those on-site are organised and planned efficiently.
* Supervising, organising and delivering the programme for the holiday camp;
* Throughout the year the company also runs holiday camps which you will be responsible for planning, organising and overseeing;
* The person will programme the activities, bringing appropriate, new ideas to keep current and up-to-date;
* Using the established pool of staff, book relevant cover for the camp schedules, planning in advance and ensuring the programme runs without any issues;
* You will oversee the day to day running of the camp including all administration. For this role you must be a flexible, confident, super organised and customer service orientated individual who is able to juggle multiple tasks at once.
You will be able to adapt to ever changing shifting priorities, happy to work with children, and be able to communicate clearly with lots of different staff and large groups of children.
An amazing opportunity and a fantastic stepping stone for future career progression.
Applicants will be required to undergo Child Protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs