Full Job Description
Are you an experienced and innovative manufacturing Operations Manager? Do you want to work for a global organisation where your influence can affect the long term future and profitability of this manufacturing giant?
If a company that continuously invests in its employees, offers great benefits alongside a highly competitive salary sounds like an ideal place for you to take the next step in your career, then scroll down and review the key accountabilities and functions for this position.
* Develop short and long-range goals and objectives.
* Execute established goals for sales growth, market share, profit contribution and return on investment to achieve results stated in approved plan.
* Achieve budgeted levels for sales, cost of goods, gross margins and direct expenses.
* Plan and staff the organisation necessary to carry out the current plan and maintain the quality through manpower development and recruitment; maintain appropriate salary and hourly staffing.
* Take corrective active on programs which significantly effect short and long-range objectives, policies and plans.
* Ensure that the quality procedures are adhered to and quality objectives are maintained to meet the established standards of the finished products, maintaining policies, procedures and standards in accordance with current certification requirements.
* Eliminate interferences in work processes, a well as technical, organisational but also quality concerning matters.
* Monitor the production facilities and equipment.
* Design and implement economical manufacturing processes, especially by generation and introducing of suggestions.
* Control of overhead costs, initiating and implementation of measurements to improve those.
* Develop and implement Personnel and Equipment environmental compliance procedures for the site, meeting current and future Health and Safety requirements and compliance with the companies environmental policies. (OSHME).
* Design of long term strategies to optimise production concerning reduction of cycle times, inventory and delivery times.
* Co-ordinate an optimal co-operation of production planning department with R&D, Production, Controlling and Quality.
We are looking to speak with highly experienced and degree educated (Manufacturing Engineering / Industrial Engineering) professionals.
During our initial conversations, we will be more than happy to delve more into the company, their expectations and objectives and also the benefits of working with this business, in order to see if this is the right organisation for you.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.