Project Support Officer
Full Job Description
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Support Officer for our client based on the outskirts of Canterbury.
As the right candidate for this role you will have proven experience in a similar position and you must be a proficient user of Excel.
Your day to day duties will include:
* Assisting the Project Manager in maintaining the project plan;
* Co-ordinating and producing project summary reports;
* Maintaining the system of recording project costs;
* Documenting procedures in accordance with agreed methodology;
* Maintaining risk and issue logs, and change control notices;
* Setting up and producing reports for programme meetings;
* Ensuring regular communication with client councils;
* Organising and recording training records.
This role is for a temporary contract on an initial period of around six months and you must be available for a quick start. Hours will be full time Monday-Friday with parking on site. £10-£12 p/h dependant on experience.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.