QA Technician and H&S Coordinator
Full Job Description
As the Quality Assurance Technician, you will be providing direct support to the Technical Manager working on investigations, conducting self-inspections, supporting product quality review and change control. Within the Health & Safety role you will be reporting to both the Operations Manager and the Technical Manager.
You will ultimately be the first line in ensuring that QA regulatory and Health & Safety business requirements are met at all times.
* Responsible for supporting out of specification resolution, writing investigation reports and initiating/following up on corrective and preventative actions alongside supporting quality related customer complaint investigations and trending activities;
* Supporting the development and implementation of improved quality reporting measures and promoting continuous improvement of the Quality Management System;
* Preparation of Product Quality Reviews / Monitoring of damages;
* Managing short dated product for collection by local charity and building relationships with same;
* Implement and maintain Health & Safety system;
* Design, delivery and review of health & safety training for all staff groups in support of health and safety-related policy and to review such training to take account of changes in legislation;
* Implement and support record systems of documentation relating to health and safety management activity in order to provide evidence of compliance with health and safety legislation and codes of practice;
* Ensure that the Company is up-dated on all developments in legislation relating to health and safety.
Responsible for Health & Safety processes, i.e., risk assessment, implementation and documentation such as:
* First Aid;
* Fire Prevention;
* Emergency Lighting;
* Work place hazards;
* Manual Handling;
* Accident and Incident Investigation and reporting.
What qualities and skills do you need to apply:
* Outstanding communication skills with excellent organisational and leadership skills;
* Experience of GMP/GHP;
* The ability to support operations in driving performance through proven customer and supplier liaison skills;
* Problem solving skills;
* Excel database and trend analysis skills;
* Qualifications in: IOSHH / NEBOSCH / First Aid at Work / Manual Handling.
Please apply with an up to date CV for an immediate response.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.