Full Job Description
A Quality Control Engineer is required to join one of Kent's foremost manufacturing outfits - a global leader across their product range.
Joining a skilled and dedicated QC team, the incoming candidate will be well versed in QA/Quality/QC within a manufacturing environment.
Key duties will include:
* Provide quality inputs in to new product introductions projects to ensure identification and resolution of issues prior to product launch;
* The preparation, performance and reporting on internal and vendor audits on behalf of the company to agreed audit plans and the successful resolution actions arising from of non-conformances;
* Production and distribution of quality performance charts, etc relating to vendors and internal processes, etc.
* Investigation and root cause analysis of non-conformance relating to customer complaints, non-conformances, new product introduction, etc.,
* Writing of technical and managerial reports relating to customer complaints, non-conformances, new product introduction, etc.,
Experience of the following, within a manufacturing setting, is required:
* Proven knowledge of Internal auditing and resolution of non-conformances;
* Proven knowledge of knowledge of Quality techniques such as; 8-D, FMEA, Control Plans, PPAP;
* Knowledge of relevant Standards and their application;
* Effective verbal skills to achieve and maintain cooperation from all level within an organisation;
* Proactive drive to control investigations to successful conclusion;
* Organisational skills, time management, and pragmatism to ensure control and resolution of Quality related issues.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.