An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing organisation - the independently owned firm are looking for an experienced Sales Representative to join their team in order to support and continue their impressive growth, and to supplement this growth further through the implementation and execution of a robust sales strategy.
The incoming candidate will be a successful Sales Representative/Executive with demonstrable experience within the food and beverage sector. Experience of successfully working within the wholesale sector is imperative.
The firm are looking for a real foodie - a dynamic individual who will be able to secure new revenue streams by showcasing their passion for everything food and drink!
The role will see the post holder manage their own database of customers and will be targeted on retention and account growth, but also undertake key external sales pitches and meetings with high spending key accounts and top business prospects. As a key member of the sales team, you will be responsible for:
* Achieving growth in the business, maintaining selling standards;
* Building and maintaining long-lasting go-to client relationships, working with them to ensure all needs are met by the business;
* Working closely with the Sales Manager to deliver company performance and objectives;
* Identifying emerging markets and market shifts, ensuring the business is always innovative and presenting itself at the right quality and price in the current market.
* Generating leads.
* Helping determine pricing structures for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
* Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
* Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
The ideal individual will be a clear communicator, ambitious and be hungry to work for a successful business. This is a rare opportunity that's not to be missed - with a competitive package on offer - to include a company car.
Apply with an up to date CV and an indication of salary level you are seeking to achieve.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs