1. New Appointments Group (NAG) is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
2. NAG is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
3. All of our staff receive appropriate training and awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
4. Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have to the Operations Director.
5. Reports surrunding these issues are taken extremely seriously by the senior leadership team, who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
6. We manage our risks in this area through the provision of modern slavery training and awareness amongst our staff.
7. We recommend reading this policy in conjunction with our Anti-bribery & Corruption Policy.
Issue 3: 15-Dec-17